Prom Coast Centres for Children Inc. is a non-profit organisation offering Kindergarten, Long Day Care and OSHC services in Foster, located in the beautiful Prom Coast district of South Gippsland.
We are looking for a passionate Early Childhood specialist and leader to be based at our Foster Centre.
As an experienced Early Childhood Leader you will:
- Oversee the design and delivery of exceptional educational programs and quality improvement plans;
- Manage day to day operations of the centre in line with regulatory policies and procedures;
- Role-model our values and behaviours, and set the cultural tone;
- Forecast and manage occupancy, costs and budgets;
- Provide leadership and guidance to all educators (recruit, induct, support and mentor new educators);
- Maintain meaningful connections with families and the extended community;
- Drive staff engagement and parental satisfaction.
Your professional experience will demonstrate:
- You are an emotionally intelligent leader who uses a collaborative and visionary style to achieve results;
- You have extensive experience in mentoring and tailoring development plans for staff;
- You know what educational best practices are and how to implement them collaboratively;
- You are a true advocate for children’s wellbeing;
- You thrive on being accountable for your role, inspiring others to take initiative;
- You are a confident, decisive decision maker;
- You understand the challenges of being a Not For Profit service and highly value being an independent centre;
- You understand the key elements of a successful business without compromising on quality.
If you are a highly motivated, organised and experienced Early Childhood Professional who is eager to take on the challenge of leading a growing service that supports rural communities and small business, this is a brilliant opportunity to expand your career.
To be considered you will have:
- A Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
- Child Protection Training
If you are seeking a long-term career in a beautiful region of Victoria then we would love to hear from you.